Professionals at (RIHG) and (RGFIS) understand that making decisions around health insurance has serious implications for members and their families. Choosing an appropriate health insurance plan may also be challenging due to the many health plan providers available. However, to find the best plan, it is best to work with an insurance team that showcases professionalism and experience when working with individual members to devise personalized health insurance plans.
The organization believes in a simple and straightforward approach when reviewing and communicating various health insurance strategies, plans, and solutions to clients. Representatives simplify the insurance application process for members and offer guidance along the way. (RIHG) and (RGFIS) enjoys answering any client’s questions and concerns and is informational to promote smarter decision making.
Health insurance plans may include:
- Individual and family health insurance plan consultation
- Short-term travel insurance for traveling within and outside the country of origin
- Medicare coverage for individuals age 65 or higher
- Individual Medical Insurance for International students
- Group Health insurance plan consultation
- Dental and Vision plan consultation
- Consultation for variations provisions under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to help individuals or businesses avoid penalties